Street Art & Graffiti walk & workshop
Aiming to achieve a better understanding of graffiti as a contemporary urban phenomenon, this tour, as its name suggests, travels though graffiti’s history, always keeping Athenian walls as the starting point. Beginning from the Exarcheia neighbourliness and the world of the early writers, we will continue to explore selected parts of the city centre and the emergence of street art. The walk ends with a visit & a hands-on activity at a street artist’s studio. Guests will have the opportunity to learn & apply the basic principles of street art such as tagging, bombing & piece.
Duration: 3-4 hours
Starting point: Metro station “Monastiraki”, in front of “Moustakas” store at Monastiraki Square
Language of delivery: English or Greek
- Private guidance by a Big Olive field expert (architect/street artist) and facilitation of the workshop by a street artist [ 2 experts]
- All taxes, legal charges and processing fees.
Meals, transfers and other personal expenses not mentioned above
Venue rental fee (selection of venue depends on the availability of the chosen period), rates range from EUR 200- EUR 500.
Ratecard (The below rates are per group)
5-10 persons 10-20 persons 21-30 persons
380 € 420 € 500 €
- Rates vary according to group size and the duration of the walk.
- This walk is available for private bookings only and allows further customization/theme adaptation
- You can extend or reduce the duration of the walk (please contact us for a special quote based on your preferences).
- This walk will not enter any archaeological sites.